The election is upon us now, and I encourage you to vote. Please take your family and remind your friends and neighbors to go and vote on Tuesday. Over the past few weeks I have worked to communicate directly to you my conservative philosophy towards government and the issues of this race. Thank you for your support and your vote. I do appreciate it.
Vote Tuesday, Nov. 2
Jack Williams works hard for Vestavia Hills and Hoover
Whether it is obtaining funds for the Little Shades Creek Restoration project, an awning at Green Valley Elementary school (so students can avoid standing in the rain on stormy days), or new concrete dugouts at the Sammy Dunn baseball field, Jack Williams has worked hard to find specific projects that serve the taxpayers in District 47, and don’t have the funding needed to be completed.
There’s so much more Jack Williams has helped on… read on.
Over the last six years your tax dollars have been used to:
- Build a storage shed at East Elementary
- Help build Vestavia’s new Library in the Forest
- Build a new circulation department at Hoover Library
- Provide security equipment at West, Central, & Pizitz
- Fund projects at Rocky Ridge & Shades Mountain elementary schools
- Fund projects at Hoover High and Spain Park High
- Provide reading & writing training classes for teachers at East and Gwin Elementary
- Purchase school computers and supplies
- Provide parking at the new Hoover Dog Park
Funds are secured for these future projects
- Fund repairs at the Vestavia tennis courts
- Help purchase iPads and computers for Vestavia Hills High
- Help provide funding for planned Miracle Field for the City of Hoover
- Cover an outdoor classroom at Gwin Elementary
- Tennis court bleachers at Simmons Middle school
- Assist UAB with new security lights & cameras